Thursday, March 31, 2011

Suckermouth Prices Go Up April 1st

by Aaron Mystery

Suckermouth.com PRICES GO WAY UP APRIL 1 (tomorrow): $15 sign up becomes $25; $8 monthly rebill becomes $20; $55 Annual Membership goes up to $60; Telephone Billing goes from $20 to $30 for 3 months.

IF YOU SIGN UP TODAY, YOU LOCK IN LOW PRICES FOREVER, including a progressive loyalty discount that kicks in every 6 months for 2 years.

For five years, I have been dedicated to bringing you affordable & quality original Breast Expansion animation (& a little Giantess, etc.) - when I first started Suckermouth, it was $3 for the first week, then $4.95 a month afterwards. As my quality, output, & business sense has improved, I have intermittently raised prices, but hoped not to in this current economy.

However, as the situation dictates, I simply need to get paid more for my work, as I'm currently facing eviction & worse. A price increase is the only way to survive, & current recurring customers will not be affected. I have also kept the Annual Membership as low as possible to avoid burning those who have been loyal all these years.

New customer, old customer, potential customer: I thank you for your time & look forward to entertaining you for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment