Friday, November 20, 2009

Argh! Still Waiting on the Computer Repair...

by Aaron Mystery

11-25 UPDATE: I spoke with the shop on Saturday, and they had nothing to tell me, other than agreeing that this replacement part has taken too long to ship. The guy I spoke with on the phone told me they would check with the vendor and get back to me. I called them again today, but the shipping manager was out for lunch, so I'll call back in about an hour. This couldn't get any worse.

Well, the nightmare continues for both Suckermouth members and myself, as the replacement part for my production computer has yet to come in. I shall call again tomorrow, and - as this has frankly been a ridiculous amount of time for a repair - get to the bottom of how much longer this can possibly take.

This six weeks or so of inactivity has obviously been terrible for my business, and even worse for my creative soul. Every minute of my day was taken up working on and planning the next Suckermouth cartoon, and now I wait day after day for a call from the repair shop with nothing else to think about except how messed up all this is. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I just hate what this is doing to Suckermouth members. As I said in my previous blog on this matter, I will make it up to you.

Thank you again for your patience. Suckermouth will be bigger than ever once this computer is back in my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment