Friday, November 27, 2009

Our long supernatural nightmare may finally be over...

by Aaron Mystery

It looks like Suckermouth will soon return to life. I spoke with the repair shop earlier, and as this part has been MIA for over a month, it looks like my old computer is dead after all. The GOOD NEWS is that the shop will transfer the data from the old PC to a new one, and sell that new laptop to me for what the cost of the repair has been. I hope to seal the deal tomorrow.

This week has been a little dismal in terms of sales, but I'm confident this situation is about to resolve itself, and new Suckermouth content will appear within the next week. If I've learned anything from this experience, however, it's to never assume everything will turn out right. Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one...

Update to follow tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment