Monday, February 1, 2010

Bored with the same old stuff? Try Suckermouth!

by Aaron Mystery

First off, let it be said that if you know my website Suckermouth, this article will be a little redundant, as it's kind of a "101" explanation of what Suckermouth.com is all about.

Life can be depressing, dull, and disappointing. When I was younger, I used to troll the internet consuming any and all random Breast Expansion clips and stories I could find. Back then, it was essentially all text-format stories and Photoshop morphs (if you were lucky). Comics, illustrated stories, and especially vids and animations were few and far between (but still mostly free).

However, I quickly became disenchanted with the disappointing twists and turns certain stories would take, in addition to the fact that some sequences (i.e., the disgusting B.E. scene in Leprechaun when the lady explodes) aren't designed with the Breast Expansion enthusiast in mind. Not to mention that while I love reading books, reading long stories or comics on the computer monitor is hard on the eyes, and I don't enjoy it much anymore. And a lack of variety and new vids on a regular basis became frustrating after watching the same old clips a million times.

When I first got into computer animation in 2004, it wasn't about animation at all: It was about album artwork. But as I started to contribute to the Breast Expansion community for the first time with comics, sequences, and very short videos (Quickies), I found both my audience and I enjoyed the results.

As I discovered YouTube in 2006 and migrated a lot of my tamer (clothed) B.E. material to what was still a "new" site at the time, I found the positive reception incredible and inspiring. But these were pretty lame B.E. videos, comprising of little more than a one second morph. I started Suckermouth.com that year as a random web site for my various creative endeavors, but in November that year, I converted it to the subscription-based Breast Expansion site you see today.

For the first year, Suckermouth continued on with more Quickies and the occasional comic or illustrated story. There's not space in one blog entry to adequately explain the evolution of Suckermouth.com, but over the years I began creating animated parodies and stories that were often several minutes in length. Series like Wand Day After Another and Bastard Piece Theater came and went, new concepts like Transformation Fantasy Force and Ink Boob were born, and animations became the sole emphasis of the site (it's what I do - and like - best).

So why, if you aren't convinced already, should you join Suckermouth.com? What if you're not looking for Breast Expansion animations? Honestly, Suckermouth.com will always be 90% B.E. (with a little GTS, M2F, and lesbianism mixed in), so if you hate B.E., my site is not going to be for you.

But there's another angle you may be able to appreciate if you're an animation enthusiast or just love indie art: Maybe you like artists who (try to) evolve every week, providing you with a new video on a regular basis. While I've been doing this for years, I'm still just a small time artist, creating for a specific audience with the need to constantly improve and create in mind; it's just after four years, I'm starting to have something to show for it (268 vids at last count).

So, yes, if you want an animated Breast Expansion site, Suckermouth is what you've been looking for. But I also invite those on the outside to take a chance on a $15 trial subscription for a month, and see if you don't find a new way to escape the depressing, the dull, and the disappointing. You'll have access to everything: The site is super easy to navigate, laid out similar to a Cable channel guide complete with streaming video. I've made every attempt to make Suckermouth.com a pleasant and entertaining experience, and hope you can enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Hope to see you on the Suckermouth side of the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment