Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Trifecta of Promos (and some YouTube news)

by Ace the Zombie

[UPDATE: All three promo animations are now available at: http://www.youtube.com/NewSuckermouth and/or http://www.DailyMotion.com/Suckermouth]

Let's get the bad news out of the way: I have received my second strike at the Official Suckermouth YouTube channel, so I can't upload there for a while (the video that was removed was "GTS Quickie 2 Teaser"). I've created a new companion YouTube channel: sub here in anticipation of new videos.

In related - but better - news, I will be debuting three promos on the community sites (both the one above and my DailyMotion channel) very soon.

The first promo is for a B.E. Quickie called "The Chair" (which has been available to Suckermouth members since August 21); it is an adaptation from the big new Giantess featurette I'm working on. It's also a chance for B.E. purists to enjoy the scene without any GTS.

I'll also cut a promo for the GTS Quickie based on the same featurette. The full Quickie should debut on Suckermouth tonight, with a little luck.

Lastly, I'm debating whether to cut a pure What's Breast for Women 4 promo, or a Priscilla Minx highlight reel featuring some shots from that vid, among others. I'm leaning towards a very brief highlight reel.

Look for all three new promos on Monday at both my new YouTube channel and my DailyMotion channel. Don't forget to subscribe! And thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment